Monday, June 8, 2009

Cartoon Feline Wisdom

I hate Mondays.

Garfield

Another Monday, and another mountain of e-mail awaits me from the weekend. But do not fear, for the sites are still getting updated. There's a new post up on Truth In Internet Marketing about how to get started making money online for those who are interested. Well, I suppose it's more about how not to get started, but it's still good.

There's a lot of other stuff on my mind today, but I've got no idea how to express it. I don't think I've even been able to adequately process it on the inside yet, so I certainly don't have any idea about how to get it out. I've found some things to be inadequate today, or perhaps I've just found them to be inadequate when compared to the alternatives. See? I've got no idea how to express any of this. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: