Friday, May 29, 2009

Site Update

I am ashamed -- I hide --
What right have I -- to be a Bride --

Emily Dickenson
"I am ashamed -- I hide"

I'm ashamed of the shameless pimping and self-promotion going on here at the blog these days. However, it's getting me to the blog more regularly, which is a good thing. Also, the tasks that are getting me to the blog are forcing me to write, which is also a good thing. The end result is that I might actually, you know, start blogging instead of just pimping my sites out soon as a byproduct of all the pushing of the sites. We take what we can get, I suppose.

In any case, I put up a new update at TruthInInternetMarketing.com. The first update, actually, in which we answer the question "Can I make money with Google AdSense?" No, I will not tell you the answer here, as that would completely and utterly keep me from my goal of driving traffic to the site. Click the link, Lazypants.

Yes, writing is fun again. I have to start doing this more often.

No comments: