Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long Time Gone

What is it?
It's it
What is it?

Faith No More
"Epic"
The Real Thing (1990)

Don't ask me what the quote has to do with anything. I have no idea, honestly. Epic is an awesome cool song, and I didn't want to use any variation on "Where have you been, young man?" so you get Epic.

Anyway, there's a lot going on. Holli and I both had remarkable, life altering experiences on the Walk to Emmaus. I'm adjusting my work schedule yet again, trying to make changes in life, and largely getting overwhelmed as the enemy looks to attack me whatever chance he gets throughout the process.

I really don't know what to write right now. I don't have the time to spew forth everything that's swirling around in my brain at the moment, unfortunately. There's so much with faith, life, and work that I could talk about. I wouldn't know where to start, though, and the rattle coming from the shredded remains of my Lappy's "fan" - the quotation marks necessary because it is now just a hollow shell of a fan - make me mindful of how long I leave it on for right now.

So rather than try to recap, I'm just going to leave you all with a thought. Eric, our pastor at HealingPointe, notes all the time that Jesus wants us to sit at His feet, as Mary did, rather than running around trying to handle everything like Martha did. If I could figure out how to do that right now, I would.

No comments: