Thursday, March 5, 2009

Frick Yeah!

Woot.

Beth Sabelhaus
http://thatsnotmeanymore.blogspot.com/

Wii Fit says I'm not obese anymore! I'm only overweight! I am so happy that now we do the Dance of Joy! Yeah! Yeah!

Seriously, you have no idea how excited I am about this. I weighed in at 213.8 pounds today from a starting point of like 245 pounds in November. I don't ever remember being this light. I have this odd dream that someday my weight might be brought to you by the number 1 - that would be righteous.

That's not to say it's without its pitfalls, mind you. Here's what a typical day of eating looks like for me:

  • Breakfast: Slimfast
  • Snack: 1/2 cup of cottage cheese
  • Lunch (dinner for the rest of the family): something between 500-700 calories - this is my big meal for the day
  • Dinner: Slimfast and a salad
  • Snack 2: 10 little cubes of colby cheese
  • Snack 3: Some oatmeal
You can substitute Sun Chips or some tuna salad for any of the snacks there, but you get the general idea. It's not a robust diet. It keeps me alive and full of energy, though, so it works.

Lets hear it for just being overweight! Yeah!

1 comment:

Beth said...

First...we're really glad Erin's ok!

I think this whole healthy thing is spreading....Frank is looking at the calorie content of things now to cut back and he's exercising before work...I'm starting to feel like a slacker. Oh wait. I lift a 20 plus pound baby roughly 97 times a day. That has to count for SOMETHING.

Congrats on the weight loss so far! You'll make it to the 1's before you know it!