Friday, February 20, 2009

It's Been a Long Week

Just one more dune.

Bill Pullman as Lonestar
Spaceballs (1987)

This week has seemed to last forever. The laptop issue left me with a lot of downtime when I would normally be working, and a lot of working to do when I normally wouldn't be. I'm starting to play the guitar. I've been busting the hump the last couple of days to try to get everything caught up from the outage. I've gotten tons done this week - which is something I'm grateful for - but time has just dragged for the week. I'm ready for the sun to set tomorrow and my week to be over.

I'm just ready for a little bit of rest. I'm ready to get to throw myself into worship the next couple of days. I'm ready to recharge the batteries, because at this point, I've got nothing in the tank. The fact that the work I'm doing right now is work that I find to be somewhat tedious and will take a few hours to complete isn't helping matters, either.

You know, I've got nothing left for the blog tonight, either. I'll see y'all on Monday.

No comments: