Friday, January 2, 2009

This Quote Is an Enormous Spoiler

This is good ... isn't it?

Richard Doyle as Big Boss
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

It's been a pretty good day today. I've still got my focus, which means day three of my odyssey to try to live up to the potential that God gave me is going well. I'm still working on the budget in my head, but I think I've done about as much as I can do with it at this point. Right now, I'm just ready to eat some dinner, then kick back and enjoy my day of rest once the sun goes down.

Yes, that implies that I'm tired, but it's the best possible type of tired I can imagine. I feel like I've actually gotten an enormous amount of stuff done the past few days, and that's a really good feeling. It's one I'd like to keep around for a while.

No comments: