Saturday, January 10, 2009

Revelation

Give me a revelation
Show me what to do
'Cause I've been trying to find my way
I haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here
Or do I need to move?
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without You

Third Day
"Revelation"
Revelation (2008)

Holli and I finally got a lot of clarity on something that we've struggled with for a long, long time - me especially. In fact, I think in large part it's been my particular struggles that have given her a problem with it, because she feeds very heavily off of me and my emotions in a lot of situtations. We've finally gotten our clarity, though - a word I use instead of revelation thanks to its prominence in the lexicon of a dear friend of mine - and for the first time ever, really, I've got peace about it. This makes me a very, very happy man as I get ready to sleep tonight.

Or possibly work. I remain undecided at the moment.

No comments: